Program Officer, Regional Development
Title: Program Officer, Regional Development (项目专员，区域发展)
Reports to: Program Manager, Regional Development
• Support Program Manager for thedevelopment of workplan/budgets, reports and required communication materialsfor the program activities to meet the Program overall goal and objectives.
• Work with the team for theproject implementation in the Greater Bay region to ensure the activities andthe outputs are in alignment with program work plan and M&E plan.
• Provide technical assistanceand guidance to partners in terms of Greater Bay related development and policyanalysis, nature reserve, habitat and corridor management, as well as relevantfield.
• Coordinate relevant programexchange, visits, and donor activities in the region.
• Under the supervision of programmanager, maintain the effective interactions with local partners andstakeholders.
• Under the supervision of programmanager build up WWF’s expertise and enhance WWF’ s profile in terms of sustainabledevelopment, ecological protection and conservation in the region.
• Other tasks allocated byorganization.
• At least Bachelor degree inconservation management or relevant discipline, Master or above preferred.
• At least 1 year’ s experiencesin relevant field preferred.
• Sound knowledge of GreaterBay sustainable development, policy analysis and conservation projectdevelopment in the region. Familiar with different stakeholder groups inthe region.
• Ability to communicate effectivelyand efficiently, good command of English, excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong computer skills,knowledge and experience in design is an advantage.
• Adapted to frequent travel inthe regional.
• Self-motivated and fastlearner, ability to work under pressure and meet the deadline.
• Team player, ability to respectand work with people with different background.
• Candidates should send a coverletter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English andChinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the positionyou are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate yoursalary expectation within the cover letter.