Officer, CPO Support Team
Title: Officer, CPO Support Team (专员，项目协调办)
Reports to: Director, CPO Support Team
Ensure that appropriate programmatic administration, communication and operational support is provided to Chief Program Officer’s Support Team, and work closely with program teams.
• Assists Chief Program Officer on calendar management, travel arrangements, and reimbursement, etc.
• Undertakes the CPO Support Team’s administrative affairs including contracts management, translation, meeting organization, and other routine administrative work.
• Assists supervisor to coordinate with different program teams on program management, periodical data analysis, and any other coordination issues.
• Prepares communication related documents.
• Prepares itineraries for and receives WWF senior visitors as required.
• Edits and in some cases drafts correspondence, presentations and documents.
• Supports M&E officer on monitoring and evaluation, such as maintaining contract database through procurement procedure.
• Manage support team’s funding and workplan & budget.
• Supports development and maintenance of project management system.
• Undertakes other tasks as assigned by Director, CPO Support Team.
Internal: Interacts with other team members in CPO Support Team, and other conservation’s practices.
External: Interacts with partners, donors and visitors, as required, in fulfilment of duties.
• Bachelor degree or above in related field.
• At least 2 years’ experience on program administration and conference organizing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and in a team.
• Ability to learn in a rapidly changing environment, and willingness to update professional knowledge and skills.
• Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Excel.
• Proficient in English and Chinese, both writing and communication skills.
Chief Program Officer’s Support Team is a unit to support CPO to fulfill his duties, and working areas may cover but not limited to project management (proposal development &fundraising, monitoring & evaluation, implementation), strategy development & innovation, management, cross-team coordination, and knowledge management.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.